Mission and Objectives
“Promote free trade and business between Chile and the United States”
- We are an important and valuable actor that contributes to increasing trade, investment, and new business development between Chile and the United States.
- We represent all industry sectors and companies that do business with the US.
- Our opinion is heard and influential.
- We are a professional, dedicated, and capable organization.
The President of AmCham, Javier Irarrázaval, outlines the 2011 plans and objectives in a letter to members.
- Contribute to the growth of trade and investment, and to the development of new business.
- Promote economic development and innovation in Chile, while fostering entrepreneurship and the creation of venture capital.
- Organize and coordinate trade missions and road shows in both countries.
- Ensure that the advantages of investing and doing business in Chile and the United States are known.
- Help increase imports and exports between Chile and the United States.
- Represent companies and industry sectors involved in trade with the United States.
- Increase membership of American corporations in AmCham, and improve the participation of corporations in Chile that are involved in trade with the United States.
- Promote an effective and productive network among Chamber members.
- Extend the presence of AmCham throughout Chile.